- To inculcate the students with faith in God, love for their fellow men and devotion to the Motherland by imparting moral, religious, intellectual and physical discipline.
- To empower the students with deep knowledge and awareness of current development in their chosen subjects.
- To equip the students with skills necessary to succeed at very highest levels in a competitive world.
- To assist the students in developing a sense of personal worth, social consciousness, emotional maturity, loyal citizenship, respect of labour and proactive leadership.
- To encourage scholarship and research, especially those that are locally relevant yet globally acceptable.
- This will be achieved through teamwork and innovative methodologies employing opportunities both inside and outside the class room.